Sunday, January 18, 2009

Front View Before and 3 weeks after face lift

Click on photo for larger view


Alpha Wolf said...

Brigitte thanks for sharing

pogosha said...

Hi there,
I was just wondering how you are doing after the facelift? Are you happy with the results?


Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting your photos. I am 6 days post op and so swollen my face is unrecognizable! I am in a complete panic and extremely distressed! When did your swelling go down? From your pictures, it doesn't look like it was evident that you had had a procedure by 3 weeks? I'd appreciate hearing more about your experience very much!

Plastic surgery Beverly Hills said...

I think the job was done fairly well...and there is a visible difference and a lift of the sagging face.

El Bilson said...

The chin looks so much smoother!