Monday, December 18, 2006

The following link was posted on MMH by kitkat_ny and I am putting the link here as it has lots of information on liposuction.
http://intl.elsevierhealth.com/e-books/pdf/1091.pdf

I keep on meaning to post more pics, but I keep on forgetting to take some first thing in the morning and later in the day especially after gym my stomach looks larger and swollen so I did not want to post photos which might be misleading.
My flanks are still slightly sore if I run but other than than I have no more discomfort at all. The lump on my left hand side is still there although it may be a slight bit smaller. On the right hand side I still have the ropey feeling and some lumps and I should be massaging it daily, but have been naughty and not doing so very often. My upper abdomen looks great, but my lower abs still are slightly larger than I would have wanted. I know that you cannot tell until at the very least 3 months and maybe even 6 months what the final result will be but patience is not a virtue of mine.

I look really good compared to before so I should not find fault, however its so easy to forget how you looked before and start finding fault with how you currently look.

No comments: